0800 999 1028

   Click on the Button to Contact Us   Contact Form

Taking A Look At What High Court Enforcement Officers In Berkshire In Berkshire Can Do?

In case you are based in England or Wales and your creditor has a County Court Judgment (CCJ) opposed to you in Berkshire, they may use a High Court Enforcement Officer (HCEO) in order to gather the debt.

The HCEO is an enforcement officer and they'll come to your home in Berkshire, and if you fail to agree to pay your debt, they can carry your properties to sell at auction in Berkshire.

The HCEOs in Berkshire can be used by the creditor if:

You've not made the payments but you have a CCJ and payments the court in Berkshire told you to in the judgment

Your debt is higher than £600

The Consumer Credit Act is not applicable to your debt in Thatcham, Newbury, or Hungerford

Debts like the overdrafts, credit cards, personal loans or payday loans cannot be enforced by the HCEO's in Berkshire.

However, Berkshire HCEO's are allowed to handle non-controlled debts like business debts, utility balances, old rent balances or tribunal awards.

You may need to contact your us when you receive a letter from the HCEO saying that they would come to your Berkshire property.

It can be hard to deal with the HCEO in Berkshire as ours act in an efficient manner.

Why Does A Creditor Use Enforcement Officers Of The High Court In Berkshire, Berkshire?

There are plenty of benefits for a creditor when rather than utilising enforcement agents of the County Court, using HCEOs in Berkshire.

The first benefit is that the creditor in Thatcham, Newbury, or Hungerford can add up to 8% to the debt owed after the debt has been passed to the HCEOs.

Many of the people are under pressure to pay the debts due to the fees of the HCEO, which are much higher than anticipated in Berkshire.

HCEOs can be more difficult to stop in Berkshire.

High Court Enforcement Officers are employees of a company that is private and in Berkshire, get their pay according to their collection amount.

This is the main reason the creditors in Berkshire think HCEO's are more effective and work fast than any other company.

Do You Need Help ? Call Us 0800 999 1028

How Does An Enforcement Officer Of The High Court In Berkshire, Berkshire Participate?

The first thing a creditor in Berkshire will do is to apply for a warrant of control which notifies a HCEO to go to your premises and receive money or seize your goods.

You will receive an enforcement letter notice from the HCEO informing you that they are going to reach out in Berkshire.

They have to provide at least a week's notice before visiting you in Newbury, Hungerford, or Thatcham for the first time.

Normally, the HCEOs ask you to pay the debt in full when they come to visit your home in Berkshire.

They will be asking for commodities to be managed until the debt is paid if you can not do so in Berkshire.

They may also go to your business office in Berkshire if you work for yourself.

Seizing of goods involves the HCEO making a list of items that they'll carry and sell if you fail to pay up the debt.

Goods that they can not or can not remove are the same as other HCEOs in Berkshire.

It means that the debtors may be allowed to keep the goods by the HCEO's in Berkshire and pay their debts in instalments.

In case you fail any instalment, they will be back and seize the items for auctioning in Berkshire.

This is referred to as a Controlled Goods Agreement.

If the HCEO finds a big possession, like a car that can finish off your debt, they will immediately seize it in Berkshire or they may clamp it before you can hide it, they also can stop your from being allowed to drive your transport vehicle until the debt is paid off in full.

Does A High Court Enforcement Officer Has The Authority To Break Into The Home In Berkshire's Berkshire?

HCEO's will make an effort to enter your property in Berkshire to check for items but they cannot enter with force during their first visit.

This ensures you can not push past you, place your foot in the door, or crawl through a window or a skylight to avoid you shutting it in Newbury, Thatcham, or Hungerford.

Although if this is not their first time on your property in Berkshire and if your goods are listed in a controlled goods agreement, they have the right to enter forcefully if you do not pay them.

The rules differ in Berkshire when it comes to commercial premises.

If you operate your own business, the HCEO can forcefully enter into the business premises in Berkshire if you refuse to let them in.

Do You Need Help ? Call Us 0800 999 1028

How Do I Act If I Am Contacted By A High Court Enforcement Officer In Berkshire's Berkshire?

To ensure that costs are kept to the barest minimum, simply try to pay your debts in full before the HCEO visits your property for the first time in Berkshire.

You may consider making an offer to pay off the debts in instalments which is feasible if you cannot pay all at once.

You should send your preferred payment offer to the HCEO in writing and to the creditor directly in Berkshire.

Include with it a copy of your expenditure.

And even if the HCEO in Newbury, Hungerford, or Thatcham hasn't replied, you should start paying off your debt at the rate you've offered.

You may need to consider increasing your offer of payment if they refuse it, especially if the HCEO has visited in Berkshire and taken control of your goods.

What Do Court Enforcement Agents Charge In Berkshire's Berkshire?

All court enforcement agents in Berkshire surcharge your debt; yet, HCEOs charge even a higher fee.

The charges are according to the law in Berkshire.

For instance, If you owe a debt of £1,000 and you refuse to pay it off, the Berkshire HCEO removes your goods for auction, at least £1,285 will be added to your debt as total fees.

When the notice of enforcement letter is sent in Berkshire then the £75 is added.

The cost increases after a HCEO visit in Berkshire, by £190 plus 7.5% of the debt value over £1000.

If you didn't make an agreement to pay, they'll charge £495 extra or if you broke the agreement at some stage.

£525 +7.5% of the debt value over £1,000 is added if the HCEO comes for the second time in Berkshire to take away your goods.

Auction and other storage costs are added if your goods are removed and sold in Hungerford, Thatcham, or Newbury.

Do You Need Help ? Call Us 0800 999 1028

Is It Possible To Prevent High Court Enforcement Officers In Berkshire's Berkshire?

You have the right to apply for the HCEO to be stopped if you fail to come up with a payment agreement, buy applying for a stay of execution in Berkshire courts.

This is harder than stopping the County Court enforcement officers that would usually be used to gather a CCJ and the court won't constantly make an agreement to stay of execution in Berkshire.