0800 999 1028

   Click on the Button to Contact Us   Contact Form

How To Stop High Court Enforcement In Ealing

You can feel tense if enforcement agents visit your place in Ealing but you shouldn't get harassed and you can exercise your rights for it.

High Court Enforcement Officers are only mandate to visit your house in Ealing between 6am and 9pm.

Do not allow a high court enforcement officer into your house in Dormer's Wells, Ealing, or Bedford Park.

Normally, it is important to try settling your debt from outside in Ealing and discussing at the gate or through phone.

Ensure you lock your doors and close your windows- High Court Enforcement Agents in Ealing are authorized to come in through opened doors.

You should also lock the door of your porch if you have it.

As determined by the type of debt you have to pay, some high court enforcement officers can get a locksmith to open your door in Greater London if you refuse to let them in.

You may want to pay off your debt when you have the chance before it comes to this.

Dial 999 if the High Court Enforcement Officer attacks you violently - don't let them into your home in Ealing for any reason.

In Ealing In Greater London, Request For A Proof Of Identity

If a high court enforcement officer arrives, the first thing you should do is request for a form of identification and the reason for their attendance in Ealing.

If you come to know that they are 'debt collectors' in Bedford Park, Ealing, or Dormer's Wells, tell them to leave.

They will have to leave in Ealing if asked to as their powers are less than those of high court enforcement officers.

You should ask them to show their badge, ID card or 'enforcement officer certificate' in case they identify themselves as a High Court Enforcement agent.

All registered HCEOs in Ealing must show proof of who they are always.

They also have to tell you about which company they belong to and provide you a their head office contact number in Greater London.

In Ealing, tell them to show you the documents at a window or pass it through your letterbox.

The documents should have their name and what type of High Court Enforcement Officer they are.

Confirm who they are in Ealing by:

Checking the list of certified bailiffs if they claim to be certificated enforcement agents in Ealing

Look through the directory if they tell you they are certified HCEOs

If they tell you that they are an enforcement officer from the county or family court, or that they are a civilian enforcement officer, get in touch with the court in Ealing which sent them.

Ask them to leave if they couldn't prove who they are in Greater London.

Threaten to report them to the police in Bedford Park, Dormer's Wells, or Ealing if they refuse to go.

Call 999, if they won't leave.

Do You Need Help ? Call Us 0800 999 1028

Check If The High Court Enforcement Officer Can Force Entry In Ealing In Greater London?

The enforcement agents from high court are allowed to enter your home or business in Ealing forcefully if they are collecting:

Magistrate court arrears: for instance, if you were fined for non-payment of your TV license.

HMRC Tax Debts: you owe income tax.

They may need to show the proof of what you owe and a document of "warrant" called a "writ", which must be issued by a court in Ealing.

Verify if the documents are signed, your address in Ealing and name are correct and also check the date.

Breaking down the door is not permitted; they can only use limited force in Ealing, Bedford Park, or Dormer's Wells.

This means they'll have to attend with someone who will get the door open, a locksmith from Ealing.

You still have time to make offers on how to pay off your debt, therefore, it may be unlikely for the HCEOs to take that action.

If the HCEOs insist on getting a locksmith from Ealing to unlock your door, do not hesitate to contact your local Citizens Advice for help.

If The High Court Enforcement Agent Is Allowed Entry Into Your Home

If you allow them to enter your home but you can't afford to pay all the pending dues straight away you will have the option to make an 'agreement of controlled goods'.

This would mean that would have to come up with a plan to repay and also pay bailiff fees.

Inquire the way to make an agreement with the bailiffs from Greater London regarding controlled goods.

The high court enforcement officers will seize the products to market to pay your debt if you do not reach an agreement.

Do You Need Help ? Call Us 0800 999 1028

If High Court Enforcement Agents Is Refused Forced Entry

If the High Court Enforcement Officer from Greater London is collecting any type of debt which does not allow forceful entry.

This Includes If The High Court Enforcement Agent Is Collecting:

Council tax arrears in the locations of Bedford Park, Dormer's Wells, or Ealing

Credit card or register debts

Unpaid fees for car parks

Your pending dues of energy or phone companies

You can tell them to stay outside and speak with them with the door closed.

Ensure that every person in your home should know about not letting them in.

Request for complete details of the arrears they are retrieving and who your "creditor" - the company or person they claim you are indebted to.

So, you should ask them to pass any documents over the letterbox or under the door.

Make sure that all the documents have the correct date, address and name.

If it's another person's debt, tell them you'll contact the High Court Enforcement Agents head office to explain, then ask them to go.

You ask the bailiff from Ealing to leave in case it is your debt by saying that you will talk to their head office to arrange the payment.

The high court enforcement agent may ask you to let them in or pay them on the doorstep, but you shouldn't do it at any cost.

They are not allowed to force their way in and they cannot bring a locksmith to open your door.

You may not allow them to enter your home and they might leave after your refusal, however, they will be back soon if you fail to arrange the unpaid debt.

It's crucial to do this as soon as you can, or the high court enforcement officer can attach debt charges.

In case the bailiff does not go and you are getting bullied, you can place a complaint.

When You've Broken A ' Controlled Goods Contract'

If you've broken a 'controlled goods agreement,' you might get a letter called a 'notice of intention to re-enter'.

It means that High Court Enforcement agents from Ealing have got clear orders from the court and they can enter your home using the power given by the authority.

Even in this case they will have to take help from a locksmith instead of breaking the door.

A managed products deal could still be renegotiated and the high-court enforcement officers from Greater London would be stopped from coming - you could act quickly.

You can also check what can be done if you went contrary to the Controlled Goods Arrangement.