0800 999 1028

   Click on the Button to Contact Us   Contact Form

Can High Court Enforcement Force Entry In Nottingham

The powers and authority of high court enforcement from Nottingham is greater than other court officers.

This gives them the right to carry out the following actions in area such as Newark-on-Trent, Grantham, or Kimberley:

A High Court Judgement, including the popularly requested High Court Writ, and also Writs of:

Possession, Possession and Control, Repayment, Delivery and of Help

A County Court Judgment (CCJ) for £600 and above value, which has been transferred up to the High Court for enforcement.

As long as the initial claim wasn't regulated basing on the 1974 Consumer Credit Law (Act).

However, this restriction is not applicable for judgement debts around £25,000 or higher.

A Tribunal of Employment or ACAS Award.

A County Court Possession order or High Court Possession Order transferred to the High Court for Enforcement.

Rights given to a High Court Enforcement Officer in Nottinghamshire by a Writ of Control.

The (HCEO) Enforcement officer from Nottingham of the High court can enforce the claim under the Writ of Control from the High Court.

A Bailiff might go to the debtor for securing payment or agreeing to a plan regarding payment after the company contacts him.

The enforcement agent is empowered to take over their assets through the process.

Without payment or an approved payment plan being accepted or obeyed, the goods will be confiscated and sold by auction.

It is very rare that possessions are taken away like this at an auction.

The assets can include equipment, vehicles, stock, jewellery, and other items to the judgment debt's worth plus interest (8% per annum), court charges, and execution fees.

Executive Recoveries and Enforcement In Nottinghamshire, Nottingham Discuss Rights Of Entry & Control And Removal Of Goods

The Writ of control from the High Court enables the Enforcement Agent that is assigned and the High Court Enforcement Officer to access sites and gain access into buildings uninvited.

The Enforcement Officer of the High Court / Enforcement Agent is allowed to take control of the debtor's goods and assets so they may obtain the payment in full.

The items will be sold at auction for the debt's value.

It is the point to be noted that auction sold items are mostly of the lesser side of the market rate.

Goods will be seized by the Enforcement Agent who are fully aware of this.

That is the reason why the borrower should pay in full or decide on a payment plan.

Do You Need Help ? Call Us 0800 999 1028

Residential Acceptance - Civilized

An Enforcement Agent from Nottingham can't enter the residence using force.

He must obtain peaceful admittance beforehand.

Once the Enforcement Agent has been able to gain entrance, he may return and force entrance if the debtor (the defendant) didn't adhere to the terms of the previous visit.

It also applies to the residential premises and combined business premises.

Forcible Entry - Business Premises

A business, like Court Enforcement Services in Nottingham, will always provide the company with plausible time and chance to let peaceable entry by the Enforcement Agent.

If the business has no residency there, the HCEO from Nottingham can enter forcefully when needed.

The debtor is normally informed about this beforehand.

The High Court Enforcement Company will re-secure the premises to the previous standard if they entered a property forcefully.

Assets HCEOs can seize.

HCEOs from the enforcement regulation of the Tribunals courts in Nottinghamshire are not allowed to take goods that do not belong to defendant.

The following goods cannot be seized by the Enforcement Officers in Nottingham.

That are vital for the defendant's typical domestic needs and their family, e.g., bedding, clothing, extra items of equipment, and furniture.

Goods constituting to "trading equipment" meant for the defaulters personal use in business or work valued at up to £1350, such as books, tools, cars as well as other related items.

Properties belonging to somebody other than yourself, normally called "the Third Party.

Goods that are leased/on rental agreement/hire purchase agreement such as vehicles.

Goods that are already confiscated by a county court bailiff, an enforcement agent in Nottinghamshire, or other high court enforcement officers.