0800 999 1028

   Click on the Button to Contact Us   Contact Form

What Does High Court Enforcement Officers In Nottinghamshire In Nottinghamshire Do?

If you stay in England or Wales and your creditor obtains a County Court judgment (CCJ) against you in Nottinghamshire, in some cases, a High Court enforcement officer (HCEO) will be sent to collect the debt.

The High Court Enforcement Officer (HCEO) is an enforcement agent charged with the responsibility of visiting Nottinghamshire premises for retrieving creditors' money and removing goods to sell at auction in Nottinghamshire.

The Nottinghamshire HCEOs could be used by creditors under these conditions:

You have got a county court judgement and have failed to make payments as ordered by the court in the judgement in Nottinghamshire

Your debt is over £600

Your balance due in Mansfield, West Bridgeford, or Beeston and Stapleford is not controlled by Consumer Credit Act

If you have debts like personal loans, payday loans, overdrafts, or credit cards, you won't have to worry about HCEOs in Nottinghamshire.

HCEOs in Nottinghamshire can only control non-regulated debts, like utility arrears, business, tribunal awards or old rent arrears.

If in any case, you receive a letter from the HCEO officer, or the HCEO officer visits your premises in Nottinghamshire, you must immediately call us.

Our Nottinghamshire HCEO can be difficult to deal with on your own because we usually act quickly.

What Is The Aim Of The Creditor By Using The High Court Enforcement Officers In Nottinghamshire In Nottinghamshire?

There are many benefits why a creditor would use HCEOs rather than County Court Enforcement officers in Nottinghamshire.

The creditor in Mansfield, West Bridgeford, or Beeston and Stapleford can add an 8% interest on the debt once the HCEO passes the debt.

The borrowers usually get under more pressure to pay the debt when they're dealing with the HCEO because their fees are much higher in Nottinghamshire.

In Nottinghamshire, it is difficult to stop HCEOs from acting.

Since HCEOs work for private companies, their pay is depends on the total amount of money recovered in Nottinghamshire.

Moreover, many creditors in Nottinghamshire feel HCEOs are quicker and more efficient due to this.

Do You Need Help ? Call Us 0800 999 1028

When Would The High Court Enforcement Officer (hceo) Be Involved In Nottinghamshire In Nottinghamshire?

First, the creditor in Nottinghamshire will ask for an Order of Control, which tells the HCEO to come to your home and collect payment or seize your goods.

The HCEO will issue you a notice of enforcement in Nottinghamshire and will also indicate when they will call you.

They will need to serve you with at least 7-days' notice prior to their first call in Mansfield, West Bridgeford, or Beeston and Stapleford.

The HCEO will ask you to pay the debt in full when they visit your home in Nottinghamshire.

If you are unable to do this in Nottinghamshire, they would search for the valuable goods you own which could be taken till the payment is made.

Self-employed people will also be paid a visit in their office or business premises in Nottinghamshire.

The goods that are taken would be listed and later sold off if the debtor doesn't pay up.

Some goods cannot be taken and some can which is the same as almost any other enforcement agent in Nottinghamshire.

Usually, the HCEOs in Nottinghamshire ask the borrower to pay the debt off in instalments, as to keep the goods.

If any instalment is not paid, they will come back and take away the goods and sell them in Nottinghamshire to recover the rest of the debt.

This call-of-action is known as the controlled goods agreement.

The HCEO can also take the goods immediately in Nottinghamshire if they are large items, such as cars that can be sold immediately and used to pay off the debt and they may also halt your vehicle to keep you from driving it and it is also possible that the HCEO can take the goods straight away if they believe they might remove and sell them before paying off the debt.

Can A High Court Enforcement Officer Enter My Residence In Nottinghamshire In Nottinghamshire Without An Invite?

HCEOs will try to gain access looking for items to confiscate but they are not supposed to force themselves into your house in Nottinghamshire during the first visit.

This means that cannot pass through you, stop you from closing the door and also they cannot climb the window to enter your house in Mansfield, Beeston and Stapleford, or West Bridgeford.

However in case they have been in your Nottinghamshire residence, and listed goods in a regulated goods agreement, they may make use of force to come in again in case you don't make the payment.

For commercial premises in Nottinghamshire, the HCEO applies different rules.

The HCEOs are allowed to break into the business premises in Nottinghamshire if it's your own business.

Do You Need Help ? Call Us 0800 999 1028

What To Do In Case An Enforcement Officer From High Court Calls You In Nottinghamshire, Nottinghamshire?

You should be willing to pay the full amount of the debt before the HCEO meets the property in Nottinghamshire again and this will reduce the expense.

You can make an offer to pay in instalments to the HCEO if you cannot pay in full.

You will need to serve a written offer to the court enforcement agent and creditor directly in Nottinghamshire.

Add a copy of your budget.

Start paying the debt at the rate stated in the offer even if you have not received a reply from the high court enforcement officer in Beeston and Stapleford, West Bridgeford, or Mansfield.

If a HCEO does not accept your offer you should consider increasing your offer, especially if the HCEO has visited in Nottinghamshire and taken control of your goods.

What Are The Fees In Nottinghamshire In Nottinghamshire Of High Court Enforcement Officers?

All enforcement agents in Nottinghamshire add interest costs on top of the debt, but HCEOs are paid more.

These fees are set in law in Nottinghamshire.

Suppose, the total debt is £1,000 and you are refusing to pay, the HCEO in Nottinghamshire take control of your goods and will add-on their service charges thus making the debt to £1,285.

£ 75 is added when the letter for 'Notice of Enforcement' is sent in Nottinghamshire.

An additional £190 +7.5% of the debt would be added on the first visit in Nottinghamshire of the HCEOs for debts over £1000.

In case you don't make an agreement to make the payment or in case you break the agreement to pay the debt, then £495 will be included.

In case the HCEO returns in Nottinghamshire to take your possessions, then £525 + 7.5% of the value over £1,000 is added.

Additional auction and storage charges are included the moment your property is seized and sold in Mansfield, West Bridgeford, or Beeston and Stapleford.

Do You Need Help ? Call Us 0800 999 1028

Can You Stop Enforcement Officers Of The High Court In Nottinghamshire In Nottinghamshire?

If you fail to come up with an agreement to settle you debts in instalments you send an application to the court in Nottinghamshire to halt the HCEOs through a 'Stay of Execution'.

This is harder than baring the County Court Enforcement agents that are usually used for a CCJ collection and the court could fail to agree to the stay of execution in Nottinghamshire.