0800 999 1028

   Click on the Button to Contact Us   Contact Form

Can High Court Enforcement Force Entry In Nottinghamshire

(HCEOs) Enforcement Officers from the High Court in Nottinghamshire have extra powers as compared to other court officials.

That implies they can execute many actions, in areas of Beeston and Stapleford, West Bridgeford, or Mansfield such as:

A decision of the High Court of England and Wales included both Writs and Writs of:

Possession, Possession and Control, Delivery, Restitution, and Assistance

The high court is supposed to enforce a county court judgment (CCJ) for a value of £600 and above if the case is transferred.

Given that the claim that was original, under the 1974 Act of Consumer Credit, was not regulated.

However, any judgment debt of up to £25,000 or more is not captured in this restriction.

An ACAS Award or an Employment Tribunal.

A County Court Possession Order or a High Court Possession Order transferred to the High Court for enforcement.

The High Court Enforcement Officer from Nottinghamshire shall be granted a writ of control.

The High Court Writ of Control allows the named High Court Enforcement Officer (HCEO), from Nottinghamshire to execute the claim.

If necessary their company will be in touch, an Enforcement Agent will go to the debtor's residence and get paid or agree on an agreement plan.

The Enforcement Agent is authorised to take control of their assets during this process.

Where payment is not made or failure to adhere to the agreed plan for payment, the assets will be seized and auctioned.

That notwithstanding, the removal of goods for sale at auction is rare.

The assets can include equipment, vehicles, jewellery, stock and other goods to the value of the judgment debt plus, court fees, interest (calculated at 8% per annum), and enforcement costs.

Executive Recoveries and Enforcement In Nottinghamshire, Nottinghamshire Detail The Rights Of Entry & Control As Well As Removal Of Goods

The writ of control from the High Court allows the Enforcement Officer of the High Court and their designated Enforcement Agent to access land and enter buildings without invitation.

This is for the purposes of securing payment in full or if this and no payment plan can be negotiated, the High Court Compliance Officer / Enforcement Agent will seize (take possession of) the debtors goods.

The goods can be taken and later sold at a public auction to cover the value of the debt.

The Enforcement Agent is well aware that the goods will be sold below the market rate when they're displayed at auction.

So, the officer will take control keeping it in mind.

That is the reason why the borrower should pay in full or decide on a payment plan.

Do You Need Help ? Call Us 0800 999 1028

Residential - Peaceful Entry

It is not allowed for the Enforcement Agent from Nottinghamshire to forcefully enter residential property.

They should gain peaceful admittance from the debtor.

When they have first entered the residence, they can go back and force entry later if necessary, such as the debtor hasn't stuck to the deal terms from a previous visit.

Also applies to merged businesses and residential buildings.

Business Premises - Entry By Force

A company such as Court Enforcement Services in Nottinghamshire will always give the business occupier enough time to allow peaceable entry by the Enforcement Agent

In case the business premises hasn't any living accommodation adhered, the High Court Enforcement Officer or Enforcement Agent from Nottinghamshire may force entry in case it is needed.

A notice on this given to the debtor first.

Anywhere forced entry happens, the High Court enforcement company will keep the premises safe to the same level it was before.

What assets can be taken by the High Court Enforcement Officers?

HCEOs in Nottinghamshire, as specified by the Boards Courts Enforcement rules, may only be allowed to seize items belonging to the defaulter.

The following items cannot be taken by Enforcement Officers in Nottinghamshire.

Those that are important for basic needs of the debtor and his/her family such as furniture, beddings, clothing or any other basic equipment.

Items that are considered tools of trade for personal use of the debtor in their job or dealings and have a maximum of £1350 such as cars, books, tools, etc.

Goods that belong to someone other than yourself known as "The Third Parties".

Leased items, items on hire purchase, or items on rental agreements, Some of the items are vehicles.

Items that have already been taken away from the debtor by an Enforcement Agent, High Court Enforcement Officer in Nottinghamshire, or a Bailiff from the County Court.