0800 999 1028

   Click on the Button to Contact Us   Contact Form

How To Stop High Court Enforcement In Worcestershire

You can feel tense if enforcement agents visit your place in Worcestershire but you shouldn't get harassed and you can exercise your rights for it.

High Court enforcement agents are only permitted to visit your premises in Worcestershire from 6 am to 9 pm.

Do not allow a high court enforcement officer into your house in Kidderminster, Great Malvern, or Redditch.

Normally, it is important to try settling your debt from outside in Worcestershire and discussing at the gate or through phone.

Ensure that you lock the doors as well as the windows - High Court Enforcement Officers in Worcestershire have the permission to gain access via unlocked doors.

In addition, endeavour to lock your porch if it has a lockable door.

As determined by the type of debt you have to pay, some high court enforcement officers can get a locksmith to open your door in Worcestershire if you refuse to let them in.

You will have the opportunity to pay the debt without agents coming in your property.

If the high court enforcement agent threatens you, then don't allow him to enter your home in Worcestershire, call 999.

In Worcestershire, Worcestershire, Get Their Identity Proof

You need to ask the High Court Enforcement agent to provide proof of their identity and why they are visiting you in Worcestershire.

If they state that they are debt collectors in Kidderminster, Great Malvern, or Redditch, request them to leave right away.

The debt collectors don't have the authority like a high court enforcement agent and must go if you asked them to in Worcestershire.

If they refer to themselves as high court enforcement officers, you can check their badge, an identification card, or a certificate of enforcement agents.

All authorised HCEOs in Worcestershire will always have identification documents.

They must also inform you of which organization they come and give you the headquarters telephone number in Worcestershire.

In Worcestershire, request them to show you their documents at the window or via the letterbox.

Their identification proof will have their name as well as the type of enforcement agent they are.

Check their identity in Worcestershire by:

Checking the list of certified bailiffs if they claim to be certificated enforcement agents in Worcestershire

Check the directory if they claim to be HCEOs

If they claim to be civilian enforcement officers, family court enforcement officers or county court enforcement officers, call the court in Worcestershire that sent them.

If they fail to prove who they are in Worcestershire, request they vacate.

You need to tell them that you'll report this incident to the police in Kidderminster, Redditch, or Great Malvern.

Call 999 if they refused to go.

Do You Need Help ? Call Us 0800 999 1028

Check If The High Court Enforcement Officer Can Force Entry In Worcestershire's Worcestershire?

There may be cases when the High Court Enforcement Officers can force themselves into your Worcestershire business or home, especially when they want to collect:

Magistrate Fines: you were given a fine for not paying your TV license.

Tax debts for HM Revenue and Customs: like unpaid income tax.

They must show you an evidence of what you are in debt and a 'warrant or a 'writ' from a court in Worcestershire.

Check to be sure the documents are in date, signed and have your name and address in Worcestershire.

The enforcement agents can not crack the door - they require ' fair will ' to use in Redditch, Kidderminster, or Great Malvern.

It means they will bring a locksmith from Worcestershire to unlock the door if it's locked.

This action is not commonly observed - you will still have time to make an offer to resolve the debt.

If the enforcement agents tell you that they would be getting a locksmith from Worcestershire to forcefully enter your home, it is recommended that you contact your local Citizens Advice for assistance.

If You Allow The Enforcement Agent To Enter Your Place

You have to make a 'controlled goods agreement' if you decide to let them in and you are not able to afford to make payments toward what you owe straight away.

This implies that you will sign a certain repayment accord and pay an agreed enforcement charges.

Learn how to come up with the best controlled goods agreement with them in Worcestershire.

The HCEOs will remove your goods to sell and pay off your debt if you refuse to make an agreement.

Do You Need Help ? Call Us 0800 999 1028

When The High Court Enforcement Agent Isn't Allowed To Enter Your Premises Forcefully

If the High Court Enforcement Officer from Worcestershire is collecting any type of debt which does not allow forceful entry.

This Involves If They Are Gathering:

Unpaid Council tax for the locations of Great Malvern, Kidderminster, or Redditch

Catalogue debts or credit card debts

Unpaid parking fees

Money you owe to phone or energy companies

Also, you can keep them outside your property and talk over the closed door.

Ensure all members of your house understand the idea of not letting them in.

Ask for full details of the debt they're collecting and the name of the 'creditor' - this is the company or person they say you owe money to.

Ask them to show you the documents under the door or through the letterbox.

Check and be certain that any documents handed over to you are in date and have your correct name and address.

In case it is another person's debt, tell them you are going to call their headquarters to give an explanation and ask them to move out.

In case, it is your debt, tell the High Court Enforcement Officers from Worcestershire to leave and say you will speak to their head office to make the payment arrangements.

The high court enforcement agent might say you have to let them in or pay them on the doorstep- you don't.

They aren't permitted to force their way into your home or bring a locksmith to help them get in.

You may not allow them to enter your home and they might leave after your refusal, however, they will be back soon if you fail to arrange the unpaid debt.

Arrange how to pay as soon as possible because more bailiff fee will be added to the debt.

If the high court enforcement officer doesn't depart, you may protest because you believe that they threaten you.

If You Break The Agreement Regarding Controlled Goods

If you've broken a controlled goods agreement, you'd most probably receive a letter called 'intention to re-enter notice'.

It means that High Court Enforcement agents from Worcestershire have got clear orders from the court and they can enter your home using the power given by the authority.

Even in this case they will have to take help from a locksmith instead of breaking the door.

You might have a chance for negotiation for your controlled goods agreement and prevent the Worcestershire High Court Enforcement Officers from coming - you should act as quickly as possible.

Research what to do when a managed products deal has been violated.